SPED Teacher (1.0 FTE Temp)
The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for a qualified Special Education
teacher effective September 5, 2017, for a 1.0 FTE Temporary position at Pitt Meadows Secondary
school until April 30, 2018 or return of incumbent. This position is in the low incidence program and
the successful candidate will possess successful teaching experience and coursework in special
education that includes assessment, adapting and modifying curriculum and teaching students
with special needs.
• Degree or Diploma in special education would be preferred
• Membership with the Teacher Regulation Branch
• Ability to work as part of a strong collaborative team and have excellent interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
How to Apply:
In your application, please include your:
- Resume and Cover Letter (preferably in PDF format)
- All Supporting Documentation
Please visit our School District website for more information about our organization.