November 22, 2019
TEACHING POSITIONS AVAILABLE
19-092 Teacher Teaching-on-Call (TTOC) Opportunities
Join our team! School District 72 (Campbell River) is currently accepting applications for Teachers Teaching-on-Call (TTOC), including French Immersion for the 2019/2020 school year.
Please ensure your application includes the following:
- Cover Letter Stating Posting Number
- Make a Future Online Application
- Updated Resume
- Teacher Evaluations or Practicum Reports
- References including most recent Supervisor(s)
- University Transcripts*
- Ministry of Education Teaching Certificate*
- TQS Card*
- Two (2) Letters of Reference
- TTOC Applicant Declaration (available on Make a Future website)
* The district acknowledges that recent graduates may apply, with certificates pending.
Placement on salary scale is subject to verification of experience and certification and will be done in accordance with the current Collective Agreement.
Interested candidates are invited to apply through Make a Future
In the event of challenges with the Make a Future website, candidates may contact Make a Future directly for assistance at 1-877-900-5627, ext. 224 or, 1-866-806-6851.
Alternatively, candidates may contact the Human Resources Department at SD72 at 250-830-2311, or, visit our office at 425 Pinecrest Road in Campbell River for assistance in creating a PDF of their application.
Applications will be accepted until the posting is filled; the first review of applications will be:
3:00 p.m. (PST) on >December 15, 2019<
Please address cover letter to:
Phillip Cizmic, District Principal - Human Resources
All candidates are thanked for their application; however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the Human Resources Department