School District No 73 Kamloops-Thompson is currently accepting applications for TTOCs. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Areas of specialty we are currently seeking:
- French Immersion
- LART and Special Education
- Tech Ed
- Computer Technology
- Senior Math, Physics, Chemistry
The most important part of your application is ensuring that you submit all of the required documents when you apply in order to have your application considered complete.
Please ensure you have the following documentation in your application portfolio:
- Cover letter with application posting number
- Resume including references (must include phone and email contact information for references)
- British Columbia teaching certificate (or application if pending)
- TQS category card (or application if pending)
- Transcripts from all relevant post-secondary education
- Practicum evaluation or recent teaching report
- Reference letter(s)