We are currently accepting applications for a Plumber/Gasfitter (B)
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor or designate, installs, alters and maintains plumbing and gas, water and sewer systems and ancillary equipment.
- Installs, alters, repairs and maintains plumbing and hot water heating, equipment, devices and fixtures.
- Installs, alters, repairs and maintains piped and containerized gas systems, equipment, devices and appliances.
- Directs, assists and liaises with employees, contractors, regulatory agencies and other trades, as required.
- May on occasion be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Successful completion of the B.C. Apprenticeship Program and a valid B.C. Trade Certification as a Plumber/B-ticketed Gasfitter
- Two years related experience at the journeyman level
- Physical capability to perform the job duties
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Valid B.C. Class 5 Driver's License
- Competent in the use and care of tools and equipment common to this trade
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter, a detailed personal résumé, contact information for three references and any other relevant supporting documentation.
To submit your application to the job posting please click the “APPLY” button.
Please note: Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools thanks all applicants for their interest in working with us, however, only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
If you have questions or require assistance with this application
process, please contact the Customer Care department at MakeAFuture at 1
866 806 6851 or firstname.lastname@example.org