ON-CALL OPPORTUNITY: Early Childhood Assistant (ECA) @ SȽEȽEMW̱ Child Development Center
The WSÁNEĆ School Board and the SȽEȽMW̱ Child Development Center is situated in the heart of the WSÁNEĆ traditional territories, north of Victoria, B.C. Visit our website at “wsanecschoolboard.ca” for more information.
Responsible for supporting program planning and assisting in the delivery of quality care to children in the infants and toddlers; or 3 to 5 year old; or in the after school program area as required and in accordance with their skill level.
Work under the direction of the Program Coordinator and in accordance with Child Care Licensing Regulations and WSÁNEĆ School Board (WSB) policy/procedure to provide quality care and the health, nutrition and safety of the children under care.
- Must have an EC Assistant Certificate
- One year related experience
- Valid Child First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate, Criminal Record Check and BC Class 5 Driver’s License
Preference will be given to First Nations Ancestry
Salary: Based on W̱SÁNEĆ School Boards salary scale.
Applications containing the following will be considered;
- Resume and cover letter
- 3 professional references (provide telephone numbers and email addresses)
- Copies of valid certificates including the most recent Criminal Record check
Please direct applications to:
Rebecca Clifford, HR Manager
7449 West Saanich Road
PO Box 368
BRENTWOOD BAY, B.C. V8M 1R3
Tel: 250-652-2313, Ext. 224
Application Deadline: ON-GOING