SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 43 (COQUITLAM)
Invites applications for
Continuing Education - Teacher Teaching On-Call (TTOC)
School District No.43 (Coquitlam) is the third largest school district in BC with approximately 4,000 employees and 32,000 students in 70 schools. We serve the communities of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, and the villages of Anmore and Belcarra. Coquitlam Continuing Education provides adult learners with courses in High School Credit, Literacy Foundations, and Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC). Visit ce43.com for more information.
We are accepting applications from qualified candidates with daytime availability for Continuing Education - Teacher Teaching On-Call (TTOC) positions. On-Call TTOC positions are dispatched on an as-needed basis.
- Certification or eligible for certification with the British Columbia Teacher Regulation Branch
- Relevant teaching experience in an adult education environment.
- The successful applicant will possess the appropriate education, training and/or experience in the program areas of Coquitlam Continuing Education
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover letter
- Practicum reports or teacher evaluations (if available)
- Reference letters (if available)
To apply, please click on the following link and create a user account/profile.
Once you have completed your profile you will have access to the job postings.
We appreciate your interest, but regret that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.