General Clerks - Casual
The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for qualified candidates interested
in working as a Casual General Clerks in our District. Clerical staff perform a variety of routine clerical duties related to the administration of a school, library and/or office.
• Successful completion of Grade 12 with a course emphasis on business practices and procedures
• Proficiency with office equipment including MS Word, MS Excel and keyboarding skills of a minimum of 50 net wpm
• Demonstrated ability to work at the level of independence and with the degree of initiative appropriate to the position
• Consistent availability for work five days per week (Monday to Friday) for a variety of shifts during the day, combined with the ability to travel to any school within the District (from Pitt Meadows to Whonnock)
Rate of pay: $22.08 per hour plus 12% in lieu of benefits
How to Apply:
In your application, please include your:
- Resume and Cover Letter (preferably in PDF format)
- All Supporting Documentation
Please visit our School District website for more information about our organization.