Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Completion of Grade 11
- Previous custodial experience would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative to determine, judge and select appropriate course of action
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate and familiarity with Workers’ Compensation Board (WCB) safety procedures
- Physical capability to perform the job duties
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Candidates must be team players, self-starters, well organized and be able to work alone.
Although this is for casual, part-time work, there is also the opportunity to apply for regular positions as they become available.
Please send cover letter and resume with three references in confidence to:
Ms. Bobbie Kingsmill - Human Resources Administrator
Smithers, BC V0J 2N0
PLEASE NOTE: Three employment references are required, please include them with your cover letter and resume.
ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS CHOSEN FOR INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONTACTED.