Applications are being accepted for the positions of:
Casual On-Call Aboriginal Support Workers
Applicants must have:
- a college-recognized program of studies in youth and/or academic training of up to one year
- experience working with children and youth in a formal education setting greater than 12 months
- an understanding of behaviour management techniques
- an understanding of aboriginal culture
- proficiency in written and spoken English
- Food Safe Certificate
Full job description #80 available online: www.sd79.bc.ca.
VANESSA A. LYSNE, Human Resources Officer
School District No. 79 (Cowichan Valley)
2557 Beverly Street, Duncan, BC V9L 2X3
email@example.com Fax: 250-748-6591
Ongoing until filled. Thank you for your interest in these casual positions. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.