ELEMENTARY & SECONDARY
TEACHERS TEACHING ON CALL (TTOC)
The Richmond School District is an exciting, multicultural, educational organization that provides public education for 21,000 students K-12. We are a vibrant learning community that fosters students’ engagement, creativity, and well-being in inclusive learning environments through our focus on Big Ideas and Inquiry, Assessment and Communicating Student Learning and Social Emotional Learning.
The Richmond School District is accepting applications for both elementary and secondary TTOCs (in all subject areas) and are particularly interested in applications that including the following specialty areas:
- French Immersion
- English Language Learning (ELL)
- Learning Assistance/Resource
Required Qualifications include:
- Completion of a Bachelor of Education
- Recent contract teaching experience and/or student teaching experience
- Certified or eligible for certification with the Ministry of Education – Teacher Regulation Branch
- Registration with Teacher Qualification Service (TQS)
Application Portfolios must include the following documentation:
- Cover Letter
Final practicum reports from both Faculty and School Associates
- Academic transcripts
- Recent teaching evaluation within the past 8 years from your administrator (for experienced teachers)
The Richmond School District Is The Best Place To Learn And Lead.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants or respond to inquiries regarding the status of an application. We appreciate the interest of all candidates but advise only those applicants short-listed for an interview will be contacted.